QA Specialist We are currently looking for a QA Specialist to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in Iceland.. As the QA Specialist you will be responsib... View Job
Senior Director We have partnered with a global pharmaceutical company who are now looking for a Senior Director based in the South East. As the Senior Director you w... View Job
QC Operations Manager Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QC Operations Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Essex area. As the... View Job
We are currently looking for a GMP Trainer to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the South East. As the GMP Trainer you will be responsible for the overall training strategy of an Aseptic manufacturing site, ensuring that GMP requirements are adhered too.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the GMP Trainer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will develop and implement the site wide training strategy and programme, with the aim of securing GMP understanding throughout. This will include partnering with Senior Management, and introducing staff to specific training programmes.
2. As the GMP Trainer, you will be tasked with ensuring that all staff have a training manual, and that adequate courses are implemented. This will require development of training packages, New Starter Inductions as well as GMP refresher sessions.
3. You will work with the management team, advising on GMP training schedules and training KPI's and reports. Follow up plans will be produced and implemented from this.
4. You will also act as the training co-ordinator for the newly implemented electronic quality system.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the GMP Trainer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will have previously worked within Quality Assurance, Compliance or a Training position, within an aseptic manufacturing site.
2. Previous experience training staff on GMP standards and regulations is essential.
3. Any experience managing a QMS including CAPAs, Deviations, change controls would be desirable.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.