Job Reference: J5634423
Updated On: 04/02/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a GMP Trainer to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the GMP Trainer you will be responsible for the overall training strategy of an aseptic manufacturing site, ensuring that GMP requirements are adhered to.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the GMP Trainer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will develop and implement the site wide training strategy and programme, with the aim of securing GMP understanding throughout. This will include partnering with Senior Management, and introducing staff to specific training programmes.
2. As the GMP Trainer, you will be tasked with ensuring that all staff have a training manual, and that adequate courses are implemented. This will require development of training packages, New Starter Inductions as well as GMP refresher sessions.
3. You will work with the management team, advising on GMP training schedules and training KPI's and reports. Follow up plans will be produced and implemented from this.
4. You will also act as the training co-ordinator for the newly implemented electronic quality system.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the GMP Trainer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will have previously worked within Quality Assurance, Compliance or a Training position, within an aseptic manufacturing site.
2. Previous experience training staff on GMP standards and regulations is essential.
3. Any experience managing a QMS including CAPAs, Deviations, change controls would be desirable.
Key Words: Trainer / GMP / Good Manufacturing Practice / Train / Quality / QA / Quality Assurance / CAPA / QMS / eQMS / KPI / Programme / Induction / Manual / Education / Aseptic / Cleanroom / Cleaning / Coordinator / Training / Life Science / Pharmaceutical / Biopharmaceutical / Cell Therapy / Gene Therapy / ATMP.
Other jobs with similar skills
Project Manager - Customer Collaboration
London | £50,000 - £55,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) are currently searching for a Project Manager - Customer Collaboration to join a leading scientific company based in the London area. As the Project Manager - Custom...Science
View & Apply
Berkshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Research Scientist to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Research Scientist you will be responsible forScience
View & Apply