Job Reference: J5632824
Updated On: 29/01/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Training Lead to join an ATMP company based in the South East. As the Training Lead you will be responsible for the overall training strategy of an Aseptic manufacturing site, ensuring that GMP requirements are adhered too.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the GMP Trainer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will develop and implement the site wide training strategy and programme, with the aim of securing GMP understanding throughout. This will include partnering with Senior Management, and introducing staff to specific training programmes.
2. As the GMP Trainer, you will be tasked with ensuring that all staff have a training manual, and that adequate courses are implemented. This will require development of training packages, New Starter Inductions as well as GMP refresher sessions.
3. You will work with the management team, advising on GMP training schedules and training KPI's and reports. Follow up plans will be produced and implemented from this.
4. You will also act as the training co-ordinator for the newly implemented electronic quality system.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the GMP Trainer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will have previously worked within Quality Assurance, Compliance or a Training position, within an aseptic manufacturing site.
2. Previous experience training staff on GMP standards and regulations is essential.
3. Any experience managing a QMS including CAPAs, Deviations, change controls would be desirable.
Key Words: Trainer | GMP | Train | Quality | QA | Quality Assurance | CAPA | QMS | eQMS | KPI | Programme | Induction | Manual | Education
Other jobs with similar skills
Qualified Person - ATMP
| Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Qualified Person to join an ATMP company based in the South East. As the Qualified Person you will be responsible for assisting with the development of the Quality Assur...Science
View & Apply
QA Team Leader
London | £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QA Team Leader to join a leading Gene Therapy company based in London. As the QA Team Leader, you will be responsible for leading, supervising, managing and training the...Science
View & Apply