Technical Expert - Protein Chemistry
We currently have an excellent opportunity available for a Technical Expert in Protein Chemistry to join a growing pharmaceutical company based in the... View Job
Technical Expert - Gas Chromatography
We currently have an excellent opportunity available for a Technical Expert in Gas Chromatography to join a growing pharmaceutical company based in th... View Job
Bioanalysis Senior Scientist
We have an exciting opportunity available for a Bioanalysis Senior Scientist to join a leading, and rapidly expanding, life sciences company based in ... View Job
A fantastic opportunity for a Graduate to become an Assistant Study Analyst has become available at a leading Life Sciences company based in the Derbyshire area. As the Assistant Study Analyst you will gain vital industry experience with analytical techniques. This role is perfect for a Graduate that is looking to develop experience in Formulation Analysis.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Assistant Study Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Analyse samples for Formulation & Inhalation Analysis studies.
2. Develop an understanding of analytical method validation.
3. Begin to develop experience in Formulation & Inhalation Analysis analytical techniques and instrumentation.
4. Monitor results obtained for assigned studies and discuss results on a daily basis with line manager
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Assistant Study Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry or related subject (e.g. Biochemistry, Formulation etc.)
2. A working knowledge and practical experience within a GLP environment is desired but not essential.
3. Must be a professional, enthusiastic, highly motivated and forward thinking Graduate interested in training opportunities.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.