J5403CambridgeshirePharmaceutical Permanent£20,000 to £25,000 per annum - D.O.E.Full Time29/03/2018Biochemistry – Development / Validation Quality Assurance – Compliance Quality Assurance - Validation Quality Assurance – GLP Quality Assurance – CSV Quality Assurance - GxP
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
QA Officer Job Description:Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in th... View Job
QA Officer (GMP) Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Quality Advisor ... View Job
QA Officer Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the QA... View Job
An exciting graduate opportunity has just opened for a Graduate Computer Systems Validation Engineer to join a leading Life Science company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Graduate Computer Systems Validation Engineer you will be involved for all validation activities on controls systems on analytical equipment, data historians, spreadsheet, and computerised system validation.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Graduate Computer Systems Validation Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As Graduate Computer Systems Validation Engineer, you will support the validation and operational management of analytical equipment, specialising in computer and control systems validation.
2. You will author and review Validation Documentation to ensure Validation activities are built into project plans to give compliance with company and regulatory Validation standards.
3. As Graduate Computer Systems Validation Engineer, you will run standard Validation processes and support roll out and adherence to these standard Validation processes in order to deliver consistency and agility with cost benefits.
4. You will provide the necessary support, as required, for system owners and users.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Graduate CSV Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Science discipline as well as a broad interest in computer systems.
2. Knowledge of GxP regulations relating to computerised systems plus 21 CFR part 11 is beneficial.
3. Previous experience in a customer facing role is desired.
Key Words: CSV | Computer Systems Validation | Validation | Computer | Controls | Pharmaceutical | Life Science | Biopharmaceutical | Biotechnology | IT | Computer Systems | Computer Science | Science | Graduate |