J2077Waltham ForestScience Permanent£20,000 to £40,000 per annumFull Time04/05/2017Commercial
Recruitment – Contract / Temporary
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Recruitment Consultant
We are currently looking for a driven Senior Recruitment Consultant with a passion for the science or technology markets, to join our expanding recrui... View Job
We are currently looking for a driven and passionate Recruitment Manager to join our expanding Science and Technology recruitment consultancy based ou... View Job
Sales Apprentice - Recruitment
We are currently looking to hire a Recruitment Apprentice / Sales Apprentice to join our company on a 12 month work based training apprenticeship. Hyp... View Job
We are currently looking for a Graduate Management Trainee to join Hyper Recruitment Solutions based in Essex. As a Graduate Management Trainee you will be in a varied, customer facing role that will offer a driven, motivated individual, excellent prospects to fast track their career and earn significant rewards. Hyper Recruitment Solutions is a leading supplier of recruitment services to the science and technology industries and are looking for talented individuals who share our passion for these markets while delivering recruitment excellence.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as a Graduate Management Trainee will be varied however an introduction to some of the key duties and responsibilities are as following:
1. Interacting over the telephone, face to face and via email with clients to support them with their recruitment needs. In doing so you will be acting as a consultant to propose their most appropriate recruitment solution and in turn deliver a service which is second to none. This will involved business development, account management and sales.
2. Interacting over the telephone, face to face and via email with jobseekers to support them with their career ambitions and how you can support in achieving them. In doing so you will be acting as a career coach and provide support on CV writing, interviewing and professional development.
3. As a Graduate Management Trainee you will work towards individual and team sales targets, Co-ordinate and arrange networking events and manage a recruitment portfolio of client work including rotations across commercial, scientific and operational markets
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Graduate Management Trainee we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a related discipline (business, economics, science, engineering, management etc) with High levels of motivation and drive and some previous exposure to working in a customer focussed environment.
2. Those that have exposure to sales whether it telephone sales or face to face will take priority on application as well as those who clearly demonstrate a passion for sales targets and working in a fast-paced environment.
Unfortunately due to the numbers of applications we cannot respond to everybody or provide feedback top those who are not considered. With this in mind if you have not heard back from Hyper Recruitment Solutions in two weeks please assume your application is unsuccessful.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.