Job Reference: J5631447
Updated On: 08/05/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Graduate Management Trainee
Role OverviewHyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) are searching for a Graduate Management Trainee to join their 2019 graduate intake. The business is proud to have won ‘Best UK recruitment company under 50 employees’ at the 2018 REC annual awards. HRS was founded by apprentice winner Ricky Martin & Lord Alan Sugar and based on the outskirts of London.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYou will join a successful, established consultancy specialising in the pharmaceutical and life sciences sectors. HRS offer an award winning training program to help build your career quickly with an attractive financial return. You duties will be:
1. Client business development and sales lead generation.
2. Candidate relationship management and interviewing.
3. Managing a busy portfolio of client projects.
4. Research and market-mapping of key talent.
5. You will be part of a team and will have a combination of individual and team targets.
6. Client meetings for both new and existing contacts.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting role for a Graduate Management, we are looking for ambition, career focused graduates with the following skills and qualification:
1. Graduate in a Science or Business discipline
2. Work experience from part-time employment, internship or placement year
3. Previously or current sporting success
Key Words: Consultancy / Recruitment Consultant / Scientific Recruitment / Engineering Recruitment / Management Consultancy / Sales / Recruitment / Business Development / International Sales
Other jobs with similar skills
Loughton, Essex | Experience Dependant
Here at Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) we change lives! We don't just put people into jobs, we work with a community which creates life-saving drugs and life-changing technologies, which make a dif...Science
View & Apply
Director of Biostatistics
Hertfordshire | £80,000 - £100,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Director of Biostatistics to join a leading biotechnology company based in the Stevenage, Hertfordshire area. As the Director of Biostatistics you will be responsible fo...Science
View & Apply