International QA Auditor
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a International QA Auditor to join a leading Bio-Pharmaceutical company based in the Scotland ar... View Job
Senior QA Advisor
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Senior QA Advisor to join a leading life science company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As ... View Job
Qualified Person (QP)
We are currently looking for a Qualified Person (QP) to join a leading global life sciences company based in the West of the United Kingdom. As the Qu... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Graduate QA Auditor to join a leading CRO company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Graduate QA Auditor you will be responsible for ensuring that all studies are completed to the key GLP standards as required by law.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Graduate QA Auditor will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will monitor and contribute to the continued maintenance of the QMS system, ensuring compliance to GLP regulations, this will involve reviewing and suggesting revisions to SOP's, policies and standards.
2. As the Graduate QA auditor you will conduct facility based inspections as specified by Quality Assurance programme standard operating procedures, as well as auditing final reports to confirm methods, procedures and observations are accurately described.
3. You will follow up on internal investigations by implementing effective CAPA's, you will report all inspection results promptly and in writing to the Study Manager and Principle Investigators.
4. Providing support to customer audits and regulatory inspections.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Graduate QA Auditor we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A recent life science graduate, with a desire to gain experience in Quality Assurance.
2. Proven industry experience working in a GLP environment, preferably within a CRO would be advantageous.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.