J5630956LoughtonProfessional Services Permanent£20,000 to £30,000 per annum - Experience DependentFull Time20/03/2019Commercial Commercial - Sales Commercial – Business Development Recruitment Recruitment - Biller Recruitment - Technology Recruitment – Contract / Temporary Recruitment – Permanent Recruitment – IT Recruitment - Technical Recruitment - Commercial
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Recruitment Consultant We are currently looking for a driven Senior Recruitment Consultant with a passion for the science or technology markets, to join our expanding recrui... View Job
Graduate Recruitment Consultant Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) is a specialist consultancy that's dedicated to the science and technology sectors. The business is proud to be an a... View Job
Recruitment Manager We are currently looking for a driven and passionate Recruitment Manager to join our expanding Science and Technology recruitment consultancy based ou... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) is a specialist consultancy that's dedicated to the science and technology sectors. The business is proud to be an award-winning consultancy, winning the "Best Company to Work" for at the annual IRP recruitment awards in 2018.
HRS was founded by The Apprentice winner Ricky Martin & Lord Alan Sugar. Built on a vision of providing recruitment solutions which changes lives, helping people with careers that have an outstanding impact on science and technology is at the heart of we do. That's why at HRS, our Recruitment Consultants are better known as "Life Changers. We are now seeking for our next intake of Graduate Recruitment Consultants to become Life Changers!
HRS offers an excellent training programme, competitive commission structure, company holiday incentives, high performers quarterly dinners at top restaurants and fun day incentives. We have three offices in the UK; Essex, Manchester and Edinburgh and we have growth plans to expand to Europe and USA. We believe in growing organically and developing our future talent.
As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant, you will be working from the start to the end of the recruitment process. From sourcing the candidates to networking and building relationships with current and new clients.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Pro-actively seek new business opportunities and generate leads. Build and develop relationships with new and existing clients. Attend business meetings and visit clients.
2. Source and approach potential candidates via telephone and face-face, assessing their suitability against specific client requirements.
3. Utilise job boards, internal database and social media to find high quality professionals.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Graduate Recruitment Consultant we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Degree in a Sciences or Business discipline. We will also consider applications from those without a degree with some relevant work experience (preferably recruitment or sales).
2. Previous working experience from either part-time employment, internship or placement year. We would also be very interested in hearing from those with prior sales experience.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.