J1425LoughtonEngineering Science Permanent£18,000 to £35,000 per annumFull Time26/06/2017Recruitment
Recruitment – Scientific
Recruitment – Engineering
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) based in Loughton. You wil... View Job
We are currently looking for a driven and passionate Recruitment Manager to join our expanding Science and Technology recruitment consultancy based ou... View Job
Senior Recruitment Consultant
We are currently looking for a driven Senior Recruitment Consultant with a passion for the science or technology markets, to join our expanding recrui... View Job
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Graduate Recruitment Consultant to join Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) based in Loughton. You will work within a varied, customer facing role that will offer a driven, motivated individual excellent prospects to fast track their career and achieve excellent rewards.
HRS is an ambitious and exciting business lead by experienced recruiter Ricky Martin and Lord Alan Sugar. We aim to deliver recruitment excellence, with all business activities offering a service of real value and we are looking for a high energy individual who care about making a difference to people's careers.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
We are looking for a Graduate Recruitment Consultant with the drive and flair to join a well-established recruitment business. You will have the opportunity to join a desk which has the ability to grow further and one where you can develop professionally. A generous package will be on offer for the successful candidate including a target driven commission scheme, quarterly bonus and both company wide and personal incentive rewards. As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant your duties will be, but not limited to the following:
1. Client business development and sales lead generation which will include responsibility for taking detailed job specifications from clients and understanding their requirements.
2. Candidate calling and interviewing including consultative advice and relationship building. You will provide advice and knowledge to candidates on the job market and how best you can help them fulfil their career ambitions.
3. Working towards individual and team targets which will be a combination of financial, activity (KPI) and where measurable success. As part of your daily role you will manage both candidates and clients throughout the interview process right up until the offer stage and close.
4. Co-ordinate and arrange customer meetings and networking events to further develop your understanding of the market, provide insight to your expertise and abilities and of course represent HRS in a professional and positive manner. You will be involved in business development on all levels.
To be successful in your application to this exciting role for a Graduate Recruitment Consultant we are looking for somebody who is keen to help raise the standard in professional recruitment and can demonstrate the following:
1. Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary customer focused environment, ideally related to sales or account management. Such experience would be welcomed from a recruitment background however for the right person we are open to looking further afield and this will not be a restriction.
2. You must be able to demonstrate enthusiasm, drive and determination. This is an excellent opportunity for a Graduate to learn the recruitment industry from experienced professionals and you must have a natural flair for relationship building and sales. You will be driven with the perseverance and resilience to overcome obstacles and achieve targets on a regular basis.
3. Although it is not a must have, those who have a driving licenses and access to a car will be desirable due to the requirements of meeting customers locally, nationally and potentially internationally.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.