Job Reference: J46151
Updated On: 17/08/2020
Status: Under Offer
Back to results
Role OverviewA fantastic opportunity has become available for a Recruitment Consultant to join Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) based in Manchester. You will work within a varied, customer facing role that will offer a driven, motivated individual excellent prospects to fast track their career and achieve excellent rewards.
HRS is an ambitious and exciting business lead by experienced recruiter Ricky Martin and Lord Alan Sugar. We aim to deliver recruitment excellence, with all business activities offering a service of real value and we are looking for a high energy individual who care about making a difference to people's careers.
You will be supporting clients in the Pharmaceutical, Science and Health markets with their technology staffing needs, so any interest or experience you have in any of these areas would be an advantage but not essential
We are currently gearing up for our 2020 intake where we will bring on board 10-12 highly motivated, enthusiastic and ambitious lifechangers in to HRS. Our enrolments will happen in July and August 2020 with assessment days being booked currently for consideration.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesWe are looking for a Recruitment Consultant with the drive and flair to join a well-established recruitment business. You will have the opportunity to join a desk which has the ability to grow further and one where you can develop professionally. A generous package will be on offer for the successful candidate including a target driven commission scheme, quarterly bonus and both company wide and personal incentive rewards. As a Recruitment Consultant your duties will be, but not limited to the following:
1. Client business development, account management, client relationship management and sales lead generation which will include responsibility for taking detailed job specifications from clients and understanding their requirements.
2. Candidate calling and interviewing including consultative advice and relationship building. You will provide advice and knowledge to candidates on the job market and how best you can help them fulfil their career ambitions.
3. Working towards individual and team targets which will be a combination of financial, activity (KPI) and where measurable success. As part of your daily role you will manage both candidates and clients throughout the interview process right up until the offer stage and close.
4. Co-ordinate and arrange customer meetings and networking events to further develop your understanding of the market, provide insight to your expertise and abilities and of course represent HRS in a professional and positive manner. You will be involved in business development on all levels.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting role for a Recruitment Consultant we are looking for somebody who is keen to help raise the standard in professional recruitment and can demonstrate the following:
1. Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary customer focused environment, ideally related to sales or account management. Such experience would be welcomed from a recruitment background however for the right person we are open to looking further afield and this will not be a restriction.
2. You must be able to demonstrate enthusiasm, drive and determination. This is an excellent opportunity for a Recruitment consultant to learn the recruitment industry from experienced professionals and you must have a natural flair for relationship building and sales. You will be driven with the perseverance and resilience to overcome obstacles and achieve targets on a regular basis.
3. Although it is not a must have, those who have a driving licenses and access to a car will be desirable due to the requirements of meeting customers locally, nationally and potentially internationally.
Key Words: Trainee Recruiter | Recruitment Consultant | Scientific Recruitment | Engineering Recruitment | Graduate Recruitment | Sales | Recruitment | Business Development | Science | Recruiting
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
Recruitment Manager - Science
Loughton | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a driven and passionate Recruitment Manager to join our expanding Science and Technology recruitment consultancy based out of our Loughton, Essex Headquarters. As a Recrui...Science
View & Apply
Biologics Recruitment Consultant
Loughton, Essex | £20,000 - £25,000 per annum
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Scientific Recruitment Consultant to join the Biologics Team at Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS). HRS are a Scientific Recruitment Consultancy speciali...Science
View & Apply