Job Reference: J5630956
Updated On: 12/06/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewHyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) is a specialist consultancy that's dedicated to the science and technology sectors. The business is proud to be a multi award-winning consultancy, winning the "Best Company to Work" for at the respected annual IRP recruitment awards (November 2018) and "Best Recruitment Agency" at Recruiter Awards (May 2019).
HRS was founded by The Apprentice winner Ricky Martin & Lord Alan Sugar. Built on a vision of “providing recruitment solutions which changes lives”, helping people with careers that have an outstanding impact on science and technology is at the heart of we do. That’s why at HRS, our Recruitment Consultants are better known as "Life Changers”. We are now seeking for our next intake of Recruitment Consultants to become Life Changers!
HRS offers an excellent training programme, competitive commission structure, company holiday incentives, high performers quarterly dinners at top restaurants and fun day incentives. We have three offices in the UK; Essex, Manchester and Edinburgh and we have growth plans to expand to Europe and USA. We believe in growing organically and developing our future talent.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesAs a Graduate Recruitment Consultant, you will be working from the start to the end of the recruitment process. From sourcing the candidates to networking and building relationships with current and new clients.
1. Pro-actively seek new business opportunities and generate leads. Build and develop relationships with new and existing clients. Attend business meetings and visit clients.
2. Source and approach potential candidates via telephone and face-face, assessing their suitability against specific client requirements.
3. Utilise job boards, internal database and social media to find high quality professionals.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Graduate Recruitment Consultant we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Degree in a Sciences or Business discipline. We will also consider applications from those without a degree with some relevant work experience (preferably recruitment or sales).
2. Previous working experience from either part-time employment, internship or placement year. We would also be very interested in hearing from those with prior sales experience.
Key Words: Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant / Graduate Recruitment Consultant / Trainee Recruitment Consultant / Consultancy / Recruitment Consultant / Scientific Recruitment / Engineering Recruitment / Management Consultancy / Sales / Recruitment / Business Development / International Sales
Other jobs with similar skills
Graduate Sales Consultant
Edinburgh | £18,000 - £25,000 per annum
Are you a motivated graduate looking for a role where you can make a difference? Are you financially driven, and looking to be rewarded well for the hard work you put in? Hyper Recruitment Solut...Science
View & Apply
Manchester | | Experience Dependant
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Recruitment Consultant to join Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) based in Manchester. You will work within a varied, customer facing role that will ...Science
View & Apply