Job Reference: J5636082
Updated On: 14/02/2022
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewA fantastic opportunity has become available for an Associate Recruitment Consultant to join Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) based in Loughton, Essex for our July 2022 Graduate intake. You will work within a varied, customer facing role that will offer a driven, motivated individual excellent prospects to fast track their career and achieve excellent rewards.
HRS is an ambitious and exciting business led by experienced recruiter, and Apprentice winner, Ricky Martin alongside Lord Alan Sugar. We aim to deliver recruitment excellence, with all business activities offering a service of real value and we are looking for a high energy individual who cares about making a difference to peoples careers.
You will be supporting clients in the Pharmaceutical, Science and Health markets with their technology staffing needs.
We are currently recruiting for our 2022 January Graduate intake where we are looking to bring on highly motivated, enthusiastic and ambitious life-changers into HRS.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Associate Recruitment Consultant will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Client business development, account management, client relationship management and sales lead generation which will include responsibility for taking detailed job specifications from clients and understanding their requirements.
2. Candidate calling and interviewing including consultative advice and relationship building. You will provide advice and knowledge to candidates on the job market and how best you can help them fulfil their career ambitions.
3. Working towards individual and team target which will be a combination of financial, activity (KPI) and where measurable success. As part of your daily role you will manage both candidates and clients throughout the interview process right up until the offer stage and close.
4. Co-ordinate and arrange customer meetings and networking events to further develop your understanding of the market, provide insight to your expertise and abilities and represent HRS in a professional and positive manner. You will be involved in business development on all levels.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity an Associate Recruitment Consultant we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree. A Life Sciences background would be beneficial however is not required. We will consider applications from those without a degree with some relevant work experience.
2. Previous working experience from either part-time employment, internship or placement year. We would also be very interested in hearing from those with prior sales / B2B experience.
3. You must be able to demonstrate enthusiasm, drive and determination. This is an excellent opportunity for a graduate to learn the recruitment industry from experienced professionals. You will be driven with the perseverance and resilience to overcome obstacles and achieve targets on a regular basis.
Other jobs with similar skills
Recruitment Consultant - Life Sciences
Loughton, Essex | Experience Dependent
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Recruitment Consultant to join Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) based in Loughton, Essex (London central line). You will work within a varied, custo...Science
View & Apply
Cambridge | £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Microbiology Manager to join a leading Biopharmaceutical and Therapeutics company based in the Cambridge area. As the Microbiology Manager you will be responsible for th...Science
View & Apply
Principal Bioinformatics Software Engineer
Cambridgeshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Principal Bioinformatics Software Engineer to join a leading Digital Health company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Principal Bioinformatics Software Engineer y...Science
View & Apply