Job Reference: J4602
Updated On: 17/10/2017
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewHyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Graduate Sales Consultant based in London to join their Graduate programme. As a Graduate Sales Consultant you will be in a dynamic role that will offer a driven, motivated individual, excellent prospects to fast track their career and earn significant rewards, including holiday incentives, quarterly bonuses, quarterly dinners at fantastic restaurants and a highly competitive commission structure.
Established in 2012 by The Apprentice winner Ricky Martin and Lord Alan Sugar, the company has grown significantly year on year and were recently voted the Best Recruitment Company to work for, up to 50 employees. HRS are now looking for talented individuals to join their team.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as a Graduate Sales Consultant will be varied however will include:
1. Client business development and sales lead generation.
2. Candidate relationship management and interviewing, over the phone and face to face.
3. Managing a busy portfolio of client projects within the Life Science industry.
4. Client meetings for both new and existing contacts as well as conference attendance across the UK.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting Graduate Sales Consultant role, we are looking for an ambitious, money driven graduate with the following skills and qualifications:
1. Graduate in a Science or Business related discipline such as business studies, economics, science, engineering, business management, HR etc) with high levels of motivation and confidence.
2. Work experience in a customer facing position. Experience in scientific sales is desirable.
3. Evidence of a driven and competitive nature, such as previously or current sporting success or target focused roles.
Key Words: Recruiter / Recruitment Consultant / Scientific Recruitment / Recruitment / Graduate Recruitment / Sales / Recruitment / Business Development / Resourcer / Business Development / Recruitment Consultant / Inside Sales / Management Trainee / Relationship management / Technical Sales / Technical recruitment / Professional Sales / Recruitment Management Trainee
Other jobs with similar skills
Essex, Essex | £20,000 - £24,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QC Microbiologist to join a leading Research and Development company based in the Essex area. As the QC Microbiologist you will be responsible for performing batch relea...Science
View & Apply
Cleaning Validation Officer
Kent | £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
An exciting opportunity for a Cleaning Validation Officer to join a leading company based in the Kent area has become available. As the Cleaning Validation Officer you will be responsible for coordina...Science
View & Apply