Job Reference: J4602
Updated On: 07/06/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewHRS are currently looking for driven and enthusiastic graduates for a Graduate Sales Executive opportunity, within a exciting organisation based in Greater London. This Graduate Sales Executive role offers excellent prospects to fast track your career and earn significant rewards. These include holiday incentives, quarterly bonuses, quarterly dinners at fantastic restaurants and a highly competitive commission structure.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesFurther to an extensive training scheme as part of a Graduate Academy, your duties as a Graduate Sales Executive will be varied however will include:
1. Lead generation and Business Development.
2. Candidate relationship management and sales, over the phone and face to face.
3. Managing a busy portfolio of client projects within the Pharmaceutical, Science and Technology industry.
4. As the Graduate Sales Executive you will attend client meetings for both new and existing contacts as well as conference attendance across the UK.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting Graduate Sales Executive role, we are looking for an ambitious, money driven graduate with the following skills and qualifications:
1. Motivated and confident graduate in a Science or Business related discipline such as Business Studies, Finance, Science, Engineering, Pharmaceutical, Biology, etc.
2. Work experience in a customer facing or telephone based position such as Sales, Customer Service, Retail, Hospitality, etc.
3. Evidence of a driven, confident and competitive nature with fantastic interpersonal skills, such as sporting success or target focused roles.
Key Words: Pharma sales / Pharmaceutical sales / Medical Device / Scientific Sales / Graduate Sales /Graduate Sales Executive / Sales / / Business Development / Business Development / Sales Consultant / Sales Representative / Inside Sales / Telesales / Management Trainee / Relationship management / Technical Sales / Technical recruitment / Professional Sales / Graduate Management Trainee
Other jobs with similar skills
Penicuik, Mid Lothian | Experience Dependant
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a Development Assistant to join a Global Animal Health company based in Edinburgh. As the Development Assistant you will work alongside the ...Science
View & Apply
Essex, Essex | £20,000 - £24,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QC Microbiologist to join a leading Research and Development company based in the Essex area. As the QC Microbiologist you will be responsible for performing batch relea...Science
View & Apply