Job Reference: J5635393
Updated On: 19/08/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewHRS are currently looking for a Graduate Scientist - Biochemistry to join a leading research service organisation based in Kent. As the Graduate Scientist - Biochemistry will be part of the DMPK team where you will be involved in assessing the safety of drugs. You will be heavily based in the lab and performing a variety of in vitro assays, enzymology based work, Mass Spec and HPLC.
This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate (BSc or MSc) that is looking to step into an industrial research role. Training is provided.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Graduate Scientist - Biochemistry will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be based predominately in the lab and support the development of novel pharmaceutical products.
2. You will perform in vitro assays, Mass Spectrometry and HPLC. You will get the chance to work with cutting edge instrumentation and get hands on experience with automation.
3. As the Graduate Scientist - Biochemistry you will support with data analysis and report writing.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Graduate Scientist - Biochemistry we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Biochemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Synthetic Chemistry, Chemistry, Pharmacology, Biological Sciences. A BSc or MSc level.
2. Strong interest in working a laboratory based role within drug discovery and development.
3. Experience with analytical techniques such as Mass Spec and HPLC through a placement year would be desirable but not essential.
Key Words: Scientist / Graduate Role / DMPK / HPLC / Mass Spec / Assays / Kent / Chemistry / Biochemistry / Pharmacology
Other jobs with similar skills
Hertfordshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Analytical Chemist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Analytical Chemist you will be responsible for quality control testin...Science
View & Apply
Senior Scientist - Bioanalysis
Angus | Experience Dependent
Are you an experienced Senior Scientist - Bioanalysis looking for a new exciting job opportunity? We currently looking for a Senior Scientist in Bioanalysis to join a leading, and rapidly growing d...Science
View & Apply