J563123CheshirePharmaceutical Engineering CRO/CMO Permanent£45,000 to £55,000 per annumFull Time28/11/2018Health & Safety
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
SHEQ Coordinator We are currently looking for a SHEQ Coordinator to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the SHEQ Coordinator you w... View Job
Group EHS Manager A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Group EHS Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation based in the Cheshire area. As Grou... View Job
Field Service Engineer We are currently looking for a Field Service Engineer to join a global Medical Device business that specialise in diagnostic equipment covering territ... View Job
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Group EHS Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation based in the Cheshire area. As Group EHS Manager you will be responsible for a mix of hands on EHS work across 3 manufacturing sites as well as higher level EHS strategy to manage and drive across the business. The right candidate will have experience working in regulated manufacturing environments, COSSH assessments and working with / influencing managers on new policies and strategies across EHS.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Group EHS Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Lead and manage all Health, Safety and Environmental activities on-site by developing and implementing new strategies and driving continuous improvement keeping compliant to EU/UK legislation
2. Run COSSH / Risk assessments on 3 different manufacturing sites, engage with relevant manager to understand current states and work independently as well as with your peers to develop and improve EHS policies/strategies across the business.
3. Work alone and with peers to ensure effective business continuity planning as well as ensuring any documents needed are created or amended to reflect new EHS practices and policies.
4. Lead investigations of any Health, Safety and Environmental accidents, Incidents or near misses as well as providing accurate reports of these to be distributed to relevant areas of the site. Ensure KPI's / metrics are tracked.
5. Encourage and drive the accountabilities and involvement of managers and employees with activities to bring awareness to risk, inspecting the work environment and any ideas for continuous improvements that can be made.
6. Work with teams across the business on behavioural strategies and positive EHS culture change.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Health & Safety Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Must be Degree qualified in a relevant field as well hold a NEBOSH qualification
2. Proven industry experience in a highly regulated manufacturing environment (Pharmaceutical, Chemicals, Plastics)
3. Experience running COSSH assessments and driving EHS strategies
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.