Job Reference: J563123
Updated On: 17/10/2018
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewA fantastic opportunity has become available for a Group EHS Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation based in the Cheshire area. As Group EHS Manager you will be responsible for a mix of hands on EHS work across 3 manufacturing sites as well as higher level EHS strategy across the business. The right candidate will have experience working in regulated manufacturing environments, COSSH assessments and working with / influencing managers on new policies and strategies.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Group EHS Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Lead and manage all Health, Safety and Environmental activities on-site by developing and implementing new strategies and driving continuous improvement keeping compliant to EU/UK legislation
2. Run COSSH / Risk assessments on 3 different manufacturing sites, engage with relevant manager to understand current states and work independently as well as with your peers to develop and improve EHS policies/strategies across the business.
3. Work alone and with peers to ensure effective business continuity planning as well as ensuring any documents needed are created or amended to reflect new EHS practices and policies.
4. Lead investigations of any Health, Safety and Environmental accidents, Incidents or near misses as well as providing accurate reports of these to be distributed to relevant areas of the site. Ensure KPI's / metrics are tracked.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Health & Safety Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Must be Degree qualified in a relevant field as well hold a NEBOSH qualification
2. Proven industry experience in a highly regulated manufacturing environment (Pharmaceutical, Chemicals, Plastics)
3. Experience running COSSH assessments and driving EHS strategies
Key Words: | EHS Manager | HSE Manager | HSE | Health | Safety | Environmental | Healthy Safety Environmental | Manager | Health Safety and Environmental Manager | NEBOSH | Continuous Improvement | Pharmaceutical | Chemicals | Plastics | Aero | COSSH
Other jobs with similar skills
Health and Safety Coordinator
Edinburgh | Experience Dependant
Are you experienced in health and safety within a laboratory or pharmaceutical setting? We are currently looking for a Health & Safety Co-ordinator to join a leading cell therapy contract manufactu...Science
View & Apply
| £40,000 - £55,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a HSE Advisor to join a leading chemical manufacturing company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the HSE Advisor you will be responsible for ensuring that Health, Safety a...Science
View & Apply