Job Reference: J5633444
Updated On: 03/07/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewHRS are currently looking for a Group Leader - DMPK to join a Global CRO based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Group Leader - DMPK you will be responsible for line managing up to 15 scientists within the DMPK / ADME Discovery Group. This is a great opportunity for a Principal Scientist that is looking to step up into management or a DMPK leader that is looking for more responsibilities.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Group Leader - DMPK will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Collaborate with other departments within the organisation to ensure projects are being successfully progressed through the discovery teams.
2. Offer your expert advice and experience on DMPK, ADME, PK/PD projects and utilise this knowledge for troubleshooting scientific and business related issues.
3. Line management of up to 15 scientists within the DMPK / ADME department.
4. You will facilitate cross-site involvement in projects and be a representative and ambassador for the DMPK / ADME department.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Group Leader - DMPK we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Bioscience discipline along with significant DMPK / ADME experience.
2. Proven industry experience in managing teams within scientific projects is essential to your application.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with advancing drug discovery projects within DMPK / ADME / PK/PD through to development candidate selection would be highly advantageous.
Key Words: DMPK | ADME | PK/PD | Pharmacokinetics | Drug Metabolism | Drug Discovery | CRO | Life Science | Biotechnology | Pharmaceutical | In Vitro | In Vivo | Leader | Project Leader | PK | PD
Other jobs with similar skills
Cheshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a highly motivated Study Director to join a leading genetic toxicology CRO based in the Cheshire area. As the Study Director, you will be responsible for study investigati...Science
View & Apply
Edinburgh | Experience Dependent
Are you an experienced Production Manager looking for an exciting new job opportunity? We are currently looking for a Production Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in Scotland. ...Science
View & Apply
Senior Scientist - Protein and Enzyme Drug Discovery
Belfast | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Senior Scientist with experience of Protein Drug Discovery to join a leading Pharmaceutical company who focus on research driven drug discovery based in the Belfast area...Science
View & Apply