Job Reference: J5631768
Updated On: 24/06/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Group Leader - LCMS
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Group Leader - LCMS to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Berkshire area. As the Group Leader - LCMS you will be responsible for managing a team of scientist and be responsible for driving them, delivering on new projects and managing analytical separation methodology.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Group Leader - LCMS will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will carry out method development on techniques such as LCMS, LC and CE for analysis of biopharmaceutical products.
2. As the Group Leader, you will mentor and manage a team of 4. This includes managing the teams professional development.
3. You will design and execute research projects within the Analytical R&D team. You will collaborate with other research teams within the business and be a specialist SME for your team.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Group Leader - LCMS we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences related discipline and a number of years of experience working as a Biochemist/ Protein Chemist within a Pharmaceutical or Life Sciences company.
2. Proven industry experience managing a group of Scientists and implementing new changes, driving method development projects and leading professional development is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with communicating with stakeholders and effectively influencing decision makers is essential to your application.
Key Words: Life Sciences / Biochemistry / Biology / LCMS / Protein Biochemistry / Analysis / Biopharmaceutical / Pharmaceutical /
Other jobs with similar skills
Tech Transfer Specialist
Wrexham, Wrexham | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Tech Transfer Specialist you will be responsible for providing technical knowledge in Upstream and Downstream manufacturing processes and activities, introducing new pro...Science
View & Apply
Upstream Process Development Scientist
Oxford | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for an Upstream Process Development Scientist to join a leading immunotherapy company based in the Oxford area. As the Upstream Process Development Scientist you will be respo...Science
View & Apply