Development Manager - Animal Health We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Development Manager to join a growing life sciences company based in the Edinburgh area.As the Develop... View Job
Flow Cytometry Sales Executive We are currently looking for a Flow Cytometry Sales Executive to join a Global leading company that have been in the Life Science industry for over 80... View Job
Head of QC We are currently looking for a Head of QC to join an innovative Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Head of QC you w... View Job
We are currently looking for a Group Leader in Process Analytics to join an international biopharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Group Leader in Process Analytics you will be responsible for leading a team to provide analytical support to cell culture development and protein purification teams.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Group Leader - Process Analytics will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for managing up to eight staff members, ensure deliverable targets are met, address customer needs and feed into the overall strategy for the department.
2. Maintenance of resource schedule for direct reports, their performance management and training needs.
3. Accountable for execution and delivery of Customer projects as required, along with customer proposals.
4. Lead projects on assays/techniques such as SDS PAGE, Gel Electrophoresis, Mass spectrometry and small scale purification.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Group Leader - Process Analytics we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science / Biotechnology discipline along with significant industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience in managing an analytical team ideally within a biopharmaceutical GMP laboratory.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with assays/techniques such as SDS PAGE, Gel Electrophoresis, Mass spectrometry and small scale purification will be highly desirable.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.