J3505KentPharmaceutical CRO/CMO Science Permanent£60,000 to £65,000 per annum - Experience dependantFull Time01/02/2017Chemistry
Chemistry – Analytical Chemistry
Chemistry – Development Chemistry
Chemistry - Quality Control
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Shift Analytical Chemist
We are currently looking for a Shift Analytical Chemist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the County Armagh area. As the Shift Analyti... View Job
Fuels Team Leader
We are currently looking for a Fuels Team Leader to join an innovative company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Fuels Team Leader you will be res... View Job
We are currently searching for a QC Analyst to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Northamptonshire area. As the QC Analyst, you will b... View Job
We are currently looking for a Head of Analytical Development to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Kent area. As the Head of Analytical Development you will be responsible for leading all analytical activities in support of development projects.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As the Head of Analytical Development you will provide planning and leadership of all Analytical activities for all current and future development projects on site. Such activities will include:
1. Build and develop a high throughput analytical team using lean principles which will be a high functioning team through effective recruitment and management. Your analytical team deliver the development of new analytical methods using Quality by Design principles, ensuring analytical methods from clients are transferred effectively using robust procedures.
2. You will interact with clients on key analytical issues to ensure good client satisfaction and organise internal meetings, discussions etc to address any analytical issues or scheduling issues. You will assist in the investigation and root cause analysis of analytical issues, including OOS/OOT results and implementation of any associated CAPAs in line with site expectations
3. As the Head of Analytical Development you will monitor analytical method trends to identify method robustness and equipment robustness issues on an on-going basis.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity of Head of Analytical Development we are looking to identity the following on your profile:
1. Relevant degree, masters of PhD in an Analytical Chemistry focused discipline (i.e Analytical Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Chemistry with Analytical Chemistry etc) with proven industrial lead experience in the an analytical leadership role for a Pharmaceutical of contract organisation.
2. It is expected you will have a strong technical knowledge and capability in analytical chemistry with strong emphasis on HPLC on the development and validation of associated methods.
Key Words: Head of Analytical Development / Analytical Manager / Analytical Development Manager / Pharmaceutical Manager / GMP / Pharmaceutical Management / Analytical Leader / Method Development / Method Validation / Analytical / Chromatography /
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.