J4856City of LondonScience Permanent£60,000 to £70,000 per annumFull Time06/12/2017Commercial
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Life-Changer Here at Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) we change lives! We don't just put people into jobs, we work with a community which creates life-saving drug... View Job
Laboratory Administrator We are currently looking for a Laboratory Administrator to join a leading regulated laboratory based in the Macclesfield area. As the Laboratory Admin... View Job
Marketing Coordinator HRS are currently looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join a global personal care company based in the Yorkshire area. As the Marketing Coordinator... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) are currently looking for a Head of Collaborations to join an international life sciences company based in London. As the Head of Collaborations you will be responsible for a portfolio of early stage and clinical research projects across the UK.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Head of Collaborations will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Maximise private and public funding across the company research portfolio. You will work with life sciences, public health and pharmaceutical sectors to stimulate partnerships and collaborative work.
2. Build a strong team deliver SLA and relationship accountabilities across the scientific research portfolio.
3. Identify, scout and network new collaboration research opportunities. Meet key opinion leaders across the scientific and clinical research markets to ensure the company portfolio is at the leading edge of new technology.
4. As the Head of Collaborations, you will work cross functionally with business development and marketing to secure partnerships, publicity and industry awareness.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Head of Collaborations we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Degree educated in Biomedical science or Life Sciences. PhD would be preferred.
2. Industry experience in private, academic or scientific research sectors.
3. Work experience of managing scientific partnerships, alliances, joint ventures and/or collaborations. Understanding of private and public funding would be highly desirable.
Key Words: Collaborations, Business Development, Research, Clinical Research, Pharmaceutical, Projects, Life Sciences, Alliances, Science, Scientific.