J4707StaffordshireIS&T Permanent£45,000 to £65,000 per annumFull Time07/11/2017Innovation Continuous Improvement Commercial IT IT – Consultant IT – Business Information Management IT – Business Intelligence Statistics Commercial - Digital / Ecommerce Commercial - Head of / Director IT - Statistics IT - Analytics IT - Big Data IT - eCommerce Commercial - Digital Marketing
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Junior Data Scientist
We are currently looking for a Junior Data Scientist to join a leading retail company based in the Stoke-On-Trent, Staffordshire area. As the Junior D... View Job
Data Science Manager
We are currently looking for a Data Science Manager to join a leading Environmental company based in central London. As the Data Science Manager you w... View Job
We are currently looking for a Data Scientist to join a leading retail company. The You will be based on their client site in Leeds, Yorkshire. As the... View Job
We are currently looking for a Head of Data Analytics to join a leading retail company based in the Stoke-On-Trent, Staffordshire area. As the Head of Data Analytics you will be leading the digital charge for a leading retail company that has its roots in tradition. They create large amounts of data and they now want to appoint a Head of Data Analytics to lead from the front in creating a team of Data Scientists to shape the companies new digital future.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Head of Data Analytics will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will Lead the delivery of large scale retail data projects
2. You will lead the implementation of processes around machine learning, business intelligence, and predictive analytics
3. You'll build relationships and work with a variety of teams and individuals to understand their strategies, data needs and manage the design of innovative solutions.
4. Build the Data Science team, using data create innovative solutions that will allow your new company to make better, quicker and more profitable decisions for their clients.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Head of Data Analytics we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You'll need an Undergraduate and/or graduate degree in STEM disciplines with heavy focus on statistics. (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) or relevant experience
2. You'll have to have a technical background and have solid knowledge of Python or R, and with Java, C++, C but more importantly you will have to have the leadership qualities that will allow you to champion this technology to the business
3. You'll need to have familiarity with decision techniques including optimization, simulation, regression, decision trees, neural networks, cluster analysis, mixed models.
Key Words: Head of Data Analytics, Data, Python, R, Statistics, Java, Data Science, C, C++, SQL,
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.