Job Reference: J5636889
Status: Now Interviewing
We are currently looking for a Head of Data Management and Systems to join a leading Life Sciences organisation based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Head of Data Management and Systems you will be responsible for coordinating and managing the data and knowledge generated by the Biologics R&D division for analysis. You will provide technical leadership in implementing data management solutions that ensure that data is properly captured and ready to be used by the data analysis teams and R&D Scientists.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
1. Leading a team of data engineers responsible for the management of data and knowledge created by the biologics R&D unit.
2. Supporting scientists in structuring data by creating appropriate workflows and capturing the data in a centralized system (e.g. Electronic lab notebook)
3. Managing and defining data standards for the R&D department.
4. Defining and implementing methods to store and access complex and large biological datasets for the bioinformatic scientists.
1. Relevant degree in a Computational Field or Bioinformatics.
2. Professional experience in data management and programming within a scientific environment preferably.
3. Experience in implementing and managing data infrastructure, including data bases (SQL)
Interested in this job? Apply for this position now!
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Sectors: Biotechnology, IS&T, Life Sciences
Skills: IT Pharma - Computational - SQL, IT Pharma - Computational - Bioinformatics, IT Pharma - Computational - Data Management