Job Reference: J5632595
Updated On: 26/11/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Head of Dispatch to join a well-established biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Head of Dispatch, you will be responsible for the management of Dispatch staff, Dispatch Processes and oversight of the Dispatch facilities. This includes ensuring that the appropriate facilities are GMP and GDP compliant.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Head of Dispatch will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Manage the day to day functions of the Dispatch unit to support the effective production of biopharmaceutical products.
2. Hands on involvement in dispatches and storage activities of GMP products, ensuring all work is compliant to GDP guidelines and requirements.
3. Understand and support the requirements for GMP/GDP transport validation for new products or methods.
4. As the Head of Dispatch, you will undertake the dispatch of dangerous goods according to IATA and ADR requirements, as well as being responsible for the generation of Non-Conformances, CAPAs, Risk Assessments and Change Controls.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Head of Dispatch, we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A degree or equivalent level of experience of working within a Quality System, with relevant documentation experience.
2. Relevant experience in dispatching goods, with experience of dispatching dangerous goods desirable.
3. Experience of working within a managerial role.
4. A working knowledge of import and export requirements, cGMP and GDP regulations and Falsified Medicines Directive and implications on GDP dispatches is desirable.
Key Words: Dispatch / GMP / GDP / IATA / ADR / Biopharma / Storage / Logistics
Other jobs with similar skills
Sussex | £90,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Qualified Person QP to join a leading company based in the South East region, which is commutable from London. As the Qualified Person QP you will be responsible for fin...Science
View & Apply
QC Team Leader
London | £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QC Team Leader to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the London area. As the QC Team Leader you will be responsible for managing a team of scientists ...Science
View & Apply