Job Reference: J5634723
Updated On: 18/05/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Head of Formulation Development to join a leading Agrochemical company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Head of Formulation Development you will be responsible for the continued development of the team and successful delivery of key projects within the company. The role will require technical know-how, project management and innovation.Â Formulation science is considered to be an essential capability for in-house development.Â
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Head of Formulation Development will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Head of Formulation Development you will build an in-house formulation programme to develop nematicide, fungicide, seed treatment and insecticide formulations - further developing the company's patented formulation technology whilst leveraging industry-leading formulation know-how.
2. You will develop bespoke formulations to expand our formulation capabilities, with an ethos of continuous improvement.
3. As the Head of Formulation Development you will be responsible for the day-to-day operation of the formulation department, ensure studies are carried out accurately and promptly to relevant guidelines whilst providing technical insights and recommendations to the commercial team, action follow up testing
4. You will contribute to the setting of HSE standards, ensuring a safe and co-operative working environment.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Head of Formulation Development we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry/Formulation or closely related subject.
2. Proven industry experience in formulation development in the agrochemical sector is preferable, understanding of and experience with formulation development in other areas (e.g. personal care, animal health, etc) is desirable
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working in a regulated environment (e.g. GLP/ISO)
Key Words: Head of Formulation Development, Formulation, Oxfordshire, Agrochemical, GLP, ISO, Chemistry.
Other jobs with similar skills
Oxfordshire | £25,000 - £40,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Formulation Scientist to join a leading agrochemical company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Formulation Scientist you will be responsible for assisting with the c...Science
View & Apply
Molecular Biology - Sr./Scientist
Cambridge | Experience Dependent
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are excited to partner with an innovative RNA Therapeutics company based in one of Cambridge's leading Biotechnology Hubs. As part of the development and growth of this Bio...Science
View & Apply
Technical Engineering Manager - North UK
Edinburgh | Experience Dependent
Are you an experienced Technical Service Manager or Senior Engineer with line management experience looking to join a progressive company? We are currently looking for a Technical Service Engineer...Science
View & Apply