Job Reference: J5632961
Updated On: 20/02/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Head of Global Regulatory Policy & Intelligence to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Head of Global Regulatory Policy & Intelligence you will be responsible for will provide expert advise to the Regulatory team business on the wider regulatory environment to shape internal policy.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Head of Global Regulatory Policy & Intelligence will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Establish and maintain strong relationships with a range of stakeholders internally and externally including Health Authorities, the EMA, trade associations and other Pharmaceutical companies.
2. Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the external regulatory environment to work effectively in a matrix environment.
3. Provide leadership and personal development to a growing team.
4. You your knowledge to inform and shape the internal landscape of a leading Global Pharmaceutical company.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Head of Global Regulatory Policy & Intelligence we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences discipline in addition to extensive experience in Regulatory Policy and Intelligence where to have developed strategy.
2. Proven industry experience in engaging and developing relationships with Health Authorities, the EMA and trade associations.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with the EU regulatory landscape with a proven track record of regulatory accomplishments.
Key Words: Regulatory Affairs | Policy | Intelligence | Director | Head of | Pharmaceutical | Biopharmaceutical |
Other jobs with similar skills
Head of Regulatory Labelling
Berkshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Head of Labelling to join a leading, patient focused Global Biopharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Head of Labelling you will be responsible for t...Science
View & Apply
Director of Regulatory Affairs
London | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Director of Regulatory Affairs to join a leading Regulatory Consultancy based in commutable distance from both London and Cambridge who offer high quality services for P...Science
View & Apply