J3560City of LondonBiotechnology CRO/CMO Science Permanent£75,000 to £85,000 per annumFull Time22/02/2017Commercial
Commercial – Marketing
Commercial – Brand Management
Commercial – Product Management
Commercial - Digital / Ecommerce
Commercial - Head of / Director
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Marketing and Communications Manager
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Marketing and Communications Manager to join a leading innovative and expanding Life Science c... View Job
Marketing Manager - Cell Biology
HRS currently have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager - Cell Biology to join a leading Life Science company based in the Richmond area. A... View Job
Customer Marketing Manager
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a talented Customer Marketing Manager to join a leading Life Science Provider based in the Richm... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Head of Marketing and Communications to join a leading innovative Science Service provider based in the London area. As the Head of Marketing and Communications you will have a small team and you will be responsible for implementing the Marketing strategy and carefully managing all communications and PR.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As the Head of Marketing and Communications you will report the Chief Business Offices and your key duties will include:
1. Create and implement Marketing and Communication Strategies, using an array of marketing channels to communicate our clients capabilities and successes to key audiences across UK and Europe.
2. Be a vital member of the wider Senior Management team, as well as manage and build a marketing team, providing coaching and pushing personal development as needed.
3. Maintain a deep knowledge of the current and future needs of the Pharmaceutical and Life Science Market, using this to help develop new offerings to meet these needs,
4. Manage internal and external communications, media relations, crisis reputation management and more, in response to any PR issues. You must also maintain good KOL and stakeholder management.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Head of Marketing and Communications we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. MSc or PhD in a Scientific subject such a Life Science, Pharmacology, Biology or Genetics, along with a strong understanding of regenerative medicine, ATMP's, and cell and gene therapy. An MBA or CIM qualification is also advantageous.
2. Proven industry experience providing B2B marketing of a scientific service in a professional consulting of engineering environment. as well as PR and communications exposure.
3. Experience successfully creating and implementing marketing strategies within the Life Science, Healthcare or Pharmaceutical industry.
4. A working knowledge and practical experience in professional journalism, Public Relations, or television experience.
Key Words: Head of Marketing and Communications / Marketing and Communications Manager / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / London / Marketing Manager / PR / MBA / CIM / Science / Communications / Media Relations / KOL / Stakeholder / Cell therapy / Gene therapy / Regenerative medicine / Stem cell / Public relations / External communications
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.