Upstream Processing Expert We are currently looking for a Upstream Processing Expert to join the bioprocess development team at an expanding international biotechnology company ... View Job
Flow Cytometry Sales Executive We are currently looking for a Flow Cytometry Sales Executive to join a Global leading company that have been in the Life Science industry for over 80... View Job
Head of MSAT We are currently looking for a Head of MSAT to join a rapidly expanding and innovative Cell and Gene Therapy company based in Oxford. As the Head of M... View Job
We are currently looking for a Head of Media Development to join an exciting biosimilars company based in the Düren area (Germany). As the Head of Media Development you will be responsible for providing scientific leadership for chemically defined media/feed development.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Head of Media Development will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Cell-culture process development related to cell lines like CHO, NSO, Per.C6, sp2/0 with an emphasis on early cell culture development and media/feed optimization.
2. Scientific leadership including participation in international scientific forums and authoring of scientific publications and/or patents in the field.
3. Awareness of intellectual property concerns with commonly used media and feed components.
4. Experimental design and analysis for scales from microbioreactors up to 10L scale.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Head of Chemically Defined Media Development we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Biological Science, Biochemical Engineering or similar along with extensive industry experience in Biopharmaceutical development.
2. Proven industry experience in cell culture process development of monoclonal antibody, therapeutic protein and/or vaccine based products.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working with a multicultural team developing media for biosimilar production will be highly desirable.
Key Words: Media | Development | USP | Upstream | Bioreactor | Cell Culture | Head of | Director | Manager | Biopharmaceuticals | Biosimilars | Monoclonal | Antibody | GMP | Biotechnology |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.