J563209CambridgeshirePharmaceutical CRO/CMO Science PermanentDependent on experienceFull Time18/01/2019Biochemistry Biochemistry – Development / Validation Bioanalytical R&D R&D - Head of Research R&D - Head of Development
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Head of CMC We are currently looking for a Head of CMC to join a leading CRO company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Head of CMC Research and Development... View Job
Principal QC Scientist We are currently looking for a Principal QC Scientist to join a leading company based in the Berkshire area. As the Principal QC Scientist you will be... View Job
Downstream Senior Research Associate We are currently looking for a Downstream Senior Research Associate to join a leading Antibody research company based Cambridgeshire. As the Downstrea... View Job
We are currently looking for a Head of Method Development to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Head of Study Management you will be responsible for leading and co-ordinating the group responsible for all non-regulatory Bioanalytical work (LC-MS/MS) within the department.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Head of Method Development will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will support lead optimisation, PK Screening, PK/PD studies, method feasibility and method development projects.
2. Be responsible for ensuring the accurate transfer of bioanalytical methods for validation.
3. Drive continuous improvement and culture within the group to ensure a transparent knowledge exchange both internally and externally, whilst ensuring projects are delivered on time and are compliant with regulatory requirements.
4. You will be the on site expert for method development of bioanalytical studies and be responsible for resolving issues within this.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Head of Method Development we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science discipline along with significant experience within a bioanalysis based position.
2. Proven industry experience in leading projects within bioanalysis and method development ideally within a CRO / CMO environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with PK screening, PK/PD studies and method feasibility will be highly advantageous.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.