Flow Cytometry Sales Executive We are currently looking for a Flow Cytometry Sales Executive to join a Global leading company that have been in the Life Science industry for over 80... View Job
CMC External Supply Manager - ATMP HRS are currently recruiting for a CMC External Supply Manager to join an exciting and innovative Gene Therapy company based in the Hertfordshire area... View Job
MSAT Drug Substance Manager We are currently looking for a MSAT Drug Substance Manager to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Wrexham area. As the MSAT Drug Sub... View Job
We are currently looking for a Head of MSAT to join a rapidly expanding and innovative Cell and Gene Therapy company based in Oxford. As the Head of MSAT you will be responsible for supporting the successful development and transition of gene and cell therapy product candidates from the laboratory to clinical and commercial supply for in-house and strategic partner products and programmes.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Head of MSAT will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be accountable for leading the function; setting clear performance expectations, prioritising work, setting and managing departmental budget, coaching, mentoring, pastoral support, recruitment, training and performance management through an effective organisational structure
2. Defining the strategic direction of the MSAT function with the senior leadership team to maintain excellence in gene and gene-modified cell therapies.
3. Engage with in-house development and client-focused programme teams, and with strategic partners directly to ensure projects are planned, executed and delivered to meet the needs of business and clients.
4. Conduct new process technology evaluations to drive process improvements and achieve MSAT development goals. Foster interactions with academia, suppliers and / or industry based groups to provide innovative solutions for vector manufacture to ensure the company remains at the forefront of technological development.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Head of MSAT we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science, Biotechnology or Chemical Engineering related discipline along with significant experience working within Bioprocess development, Scale-up and GMP manufacturing.
2. Proven industry experience in large scale mammalian cell culture is essential to your application.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with developing robust and scalable GMP compliant processes for cell therapy, viral vectors, vaccines or biological products is essential, including knowledge spanning upstream and downstream technologies.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.