Job Reference: J5632443
Updated On: 30/10/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewHyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) are currently searching for a Head of Non-Clinical Safety to join a leading Cell & Gene Therapy company based in the South East of England. As the Head of Non-Clinical Safety you will be responsible for preclinical, non-clinical and regulatory toxicology programs.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesKEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Head of Non-Clinical Safety will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Lead and implement non-clinical strategies for company wide programmes.
2. Design, plan and oversee all non-clinical safety studies including selection of contract providers
3. Act as a key point of contact for all regulatory bodies (EMA, FDA and MHRA).
4. As the Head of Non-Clinical Safety you will be instrumental in the selection and strategy for all methods and process for study programmes.
Role RequirementsROLE REQUIREMENTS:
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Head of Non-Clinical Safety we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Degree educated in Life Sciences, preferably MSc or PhD.
2. Proven industry experience Biopharmaceutical, ATMP or Cell & Gene Therapy sectors.
3. Extensive research and development work experience in immune based therapies.
Key Words: Preclinical, pre-clinical, non-clinical, ATMP, cell & gene therapy, biopharmaceutical, immunology, immune therapy, Head, Director, Associate Director.
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Scientist - Histology
Midlothian | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for an experienced Senior Scientist within Histology to join a leading life sciences company based in the Edinburgh area. Our client are known for offering specialist preclini...Science
View & Apply
CSV Contractor - Japan
London | Experience Dependant
This is an opportunity for an experienced Computer Systems Validation (CSV) / Quality Assurance Consultant to join an innovative Pharmaceutical organisation in Japan. As the Senior CSV Consultant y...Science
View & Apply
Principal Scientist - Analytical Chemistry
Hertfordhsire | £55,000 - £70,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Principal Scientist - Analytical Chemistry to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Principal Scientist ...Science
View & Apply