Job Reference: J5635377
Updated On: 20/09/2021
Status: Under Offer
Back to results
Head of Nucleic Acid Manufacturing
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Head of Nucleic Acid Manufacturing to join a leading DNA production company focused on producing Synthetic DNA for Gene Therapy and Gene editing platforms. Based in the North of Cambridge, this is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Process Development Scientist to join and lead a growing team focused on the development and improvement of DNA synthesis and Novel purification.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Head of Nucleic Acid Manufacturing will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Lead and drive development and improvements to the company's DNA synthesis and purification methods.
2. Advance and validate processes for scaling-up and transfer to a GMP environment.
3. Confidently plan, execute, and deliver projects to a high standard and in accordance with project plans
4. Lead a team and work cross functionally ro support R&D activities.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Head of Nucleic Acid Manufacturing we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences discipline ideally with a focus on Bioengineering and Chemical Engineering etc. in addition to Process Development experience.
2. Proven industry experience in working in a commercial environment and experience of experimental design.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with lab scale nucleic acid or protein purification techniques e.g. AKTA
Key Words: Nucleic Acid | DNA Synthesis | Gene Synthesis | RNA Synthesis | Process Development | Purification | AKTA
Other jobs with similar skills
Molecular Scientist - mRNA
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire | Experience Dependent
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are delight to be supporting a developing Gene Synthesis company based in the Cambridge area focused on providing high quality, synthetic DNA for Gene Vaccines and Therapie...Science
View & Apply
Technical Application Scientist qPCR - French Speaking
Renfrewshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Technical Application Scientist with experience of qPCR to join a leading life sciences provider based in the Renfrewshire area. As the Technical Application Scienti...Science
View & Apply