We are currently looking for a Quality Manager to join a leading global Pharmaceutical business based in the Surrey area. As the Quality Manager you w... View Job
Trainee Qualified Person
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Trainee QP to join a leading Bio-Pharmaceutical company based in the Glasgow area. As the Trai... View Job
Quality Assurance Manager
We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Manager to join a global Pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey region. As the Quality Assurance ... View Job
We are currently looking for a Head of Quality Assurance to join a leading Life Science company based in the South East of the UK. As the Head of Quality Assurance, you will be tasked with supporting the Development of the site Quality Systems (QMS) and the QA Teams, including QP's.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Head of Quality Assurance will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Head of Quality Assurance, you will provide leadership of the QA team, consisting of QA Officers, Qualified Persons and Quality supporting staff. You will develop the QA team whilst installing a Quality culture throughout the wider business.
2. You will be a Qualified Person, and will be able release commercial batches, as defined under Directive 2001/83/EC. As the Head of Quality Assurance, you will manage a team of QP's on-site and will act as the point of call should they have any queries. You will also be tasked with batch release duties, when called upon.
3. As the Head of Quality Assurance, you will work with the wider business, ensuring effective management of all key Quality processes. This includes Batch management, Deviation, CAPA management as well as change controls. You will ensure that products will be manufactured correctly, and delivered on-time.
4. You will help form part of the senior leadership team and will chair monthly meetings. These will include monthly GDP Committee and Quality Management meetings. In these meetings, you will be able to relay audit findings to the business and will put action-plans in place when needed.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Head of Quality Assurance we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Previous experience holding a Senior Quality Management position. This will need to include management of large QA teams, with previous management of QP's an advantage. You will also need to be a Qualified Person and able to release commercial batches.
2. An understanding and ability to release a sterile batch to market as defined under directive 2001/83/EC is essential.
3. Experience being named as an RP (Responsible Person) would be advantageous. Un understanding of GDP principles however is essential.
Key Words: Quality Assurance | QA | Head of Quality | QP | Qualified Person | EU Directive 2001/83/EC | Management | Head of | Senior Quality | GMP | Responsible Person | RP | QMS | Director | Quality Director | MHRA | FDA | Sterile | Biologics | CAPA | Director of Quality
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.