Job Reference: J5634696
Updated On: 29/03/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Head of Pharmaceutical Operations
Role OverviewA fantastic opportunity has become available for a Head of Pharmaceutical Operations to join a Global Process Engineering organisation company based in the Staffordshire area. As the Head of Pharmaceutical Operations you will provide global leadership and direction for the pharmaceutical group and the implementation of a new strategy.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Head of Pharmaceutical Operations will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The successful candidate will support the company with it's new business development strategy and rapid expansion within the pharmaceutical sector, to meet annual turnover requirements, and to contribute directly and indirectly to the success of the company as a whole.
2. Provide strategic oversight and leadership direction for the pharmaceutical team, developing and managing the business area to ensure that the goals are met in a timely, cost-sensitive, and phase-appropriate fashion. Ensure training needs across the team are identified and planned to ensure capability, standards and compliance are maintained.
3. Create a vision for the pharmaceutical team and supporting the strategy to align people, resources and management accordingly. Development and management of the companies pharmaceutical standards together with ensuring compliance across the team.
4. Input to annual forecast and budgeting as well as monthly/quarterly projections update. Provide input to new market requirements, application development and recommendations. Identification of potential future markets and customers in the region with development of strategies to approach new markets and customers.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Head of Pharmaceutical Operations we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will hold a degree qualification in a relevant Scientific or Engineering discipline. Further qualifications in Lean Six Sigma are also desirable, such as Green Belt or Black Belt certification.
2. Proven industry experience in pharmaceutical development roles including detailed working knowledge of the sector, in particular delivery of engineering projects and equipment. Candidates from a Technical, Production or Operations background within the Pharmaceutical sector will also be strongly considered.
3. The successful candidate will possess a strong background in people and project leadership and hold demonstrated management skills, across multiple levels.
Key Words: Pharmaceutical | Process Engineering | Biotechnology | Leadership | Management | Strategy | Business Development | Production | Manufacturing | Operations | cGMP
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
Hertfordshire | Experience Dependent
We have an exciting opportunity available for an Operations Manager to join a growing biotechnology company based in the Hertfordshire area. The company are currently establishing a GMP manufacturing ...Science
View & Apply
Cambridgeshire | £28,000 - £32,500 per annum
We are currently looking for a Laboratory Manager to join a Biotechnology Start Up based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Lab Manager you will be responsible for the daily running and maintenance of...Science
View & Apply