Job Reference: J5633823
Updated On: 30/10/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Head of Production
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Head of Production to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Head of Production you will be responsible for leading all production related activity on site; ensuring demand is met in accordance to time, cost and quality standards. The role will also sit on the Site Leadership team and provide strategic direction for the site.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Head of Production will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Take ownership of production activities to maximise efficient production of quality product, including providing and reviewing data and metrics on Production activities to assist in production planning, balance/allocation of resources and develop production capabilities to ensure customer demand is met.
2. You will ensure all manufacturing occurs in a safe, GMP compliant environment in line with customer deadlines and all regulatory standards. This will involve reviewing headcount requirements in the department and providing adequate technical training and knowledge of technical documents/SOP''s.
3. Oversee the validation process for New Products, equipment or processes, including preparing new documentation (master batch cards). Provide support to the investigation and timely resolution of technical issues (investigations, troubleshooting, process improvements), and drive a culture of continuous improvement to maximise production efficiency.
4. The Head of Production will provide leadership, coaching and mentoring to the department, motivating the department to achieve objectives and ensure company values are met. You will feedback on department performance to the Site Leadership Team.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Head of Production we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a scientific/engineering discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in a high volume GMP manufacturing environment ideally in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Lean production methodologies and with hosting MHRA/FDA inspections.
Key Words: Production | Pharmaceutical | GMP | Sterile | Aseptic | Manufacturing | Management | Lean | Continuous Improvement | Operational Excellence | API | cGMP | Continuous Improvement | Lean | Six Sigma | Production Manager
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Production Manager
Wiltshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Senior Production Manager to join a global Pharmaceutical business base in the Wiltshire area. As the Senior Production Manager you will be responsible for delivering th...Science
View & Apply
Product Development Specialist
Surrey, Surrey | Experience Dependent
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Product Development Specialist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey area. As the Product Development Specialist you will...Science
View & Apply