Job Reference: J5634380
Updated On: 31/01/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Head of Programme Managment
Role OverviewHRS are searching for an experienced Head of Programme Management to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy organisation, based in the London area. As the Head of Programme Management you will be managing a team of programme and project managers to deliver on cutting edge projects in the cell and gene therapy space.
This is a 12 month contract, with some flexibility in home/office working.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Interim Head of Programme Management will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Provide leadership for the Project Portfolio Management Group, including direct line management of the scientific programme management team managers. with the aim to successful delivery projects within agreed timelines and budgets
2. Provide senior stakeholder management both internally and externally, challenging ideas and deliverables when needed.
3. Ensure delivery of projects within timelines and budgets, with accurate reporting
4. The Head of Programme Management will provide mentoring, drive excellence and give scientific guidance.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Interim Head of Programme Management we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant PhD or equivalent in a life science subject including Biochemical Engineering, Cell Biology, Immunology, Regenerative Medicine etc. A Post Doc is advantageous.
2. Proven industry experience in a Programme Director or similar position, overseeing the management of multi-disciplinary teams, focusing on cell therapy, gene therapy, biologics, drud development projects of similar.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with in the Biologics or Cell and Gene Therapy field is required. A proven ability to consistently deliver projects to time, cost and quality standards.
Key Words: Project Director, Cell Therapy, Gene Therapy, ATMP, Regenerative Medicine, Programme Manager, Head of Programme, Programme Director, London
Other jobs with similar skills
Project Manager - Process Development
Bristol | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Project Manager - Process Development to join a leading ATMP and biopharmaceutical consultancy based in the South West area. As the Project Manager in Process Developmen...Science
View & Apply
London | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for an experienced Scientific Project manager to join a leading Cell and Gene therapy company based in the London area. As the Project manager you will be responsible for runn...Science
View & Apply