J5631087City of LondonPharmaceutical Biotechnology Science Permanent£70,000 to £90,000 per annum - Experience DependentFull Time21/03/2019Biochemistry Biochemistry – Inprocess Analytics Biochemistry – Development / Validation Biochemistry – QC / Stability Cellular Biology & Molecular Biology Bioanalytical Bioassay Microbiology Microbiology – Pharmaceutical
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Account Manager - Life Science We are currently looking for a Account Manager - Life Science to join a leading company based in Ireland. As the Account Manager - Life Science, you w... View Job
Principal QC Scientist We are currently looking for a Principal QC Scientist to join a leading company based in the Berkshire area. As the Principal QC Scientist you will be... View Job
Senior Account Manager - Consumables We are currently looking for a Senior Account Manager - Consumables to join a market leading company based in the London area. As the Senior Account M... View Job
We are currently looking for a Head of QC to join an innovative Gene Therapy company based in London. As the Head of QC you will be responsible for the oversight and management the activities of GMP Quality Control Laboratories and associated infrastructure.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Head of QC will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Act as key liaison and subject matter expert to oversee any analytical technical transfer activities required to support requirements.
2. Manage all QC laboratories including, Environmental Monitoring/Microbiology, Bioanalytical (rtPCR, Flow Cytometry etc.), raw material, in-process and final product & sterility testing.
3. Work with QC personnel, QA, suppliers & service providers to develop and maintain GMP compliant QC Laboratories.
4. Manage & lead the QC team including recruitment, selection, motivation, training, appraisals and manage staff performance.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Head of QC we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science related discipline, such as Microbiology, Biology, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology.
2. Significant proven industry experience working in managerial roles within an aseptic biopharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with managing, leading, motivating teams, whilst training and acting as a role model for all staff associated with the GMP QC laboratories
Key Words: QC, Head of Quality Control, QC Manager, Microbiology, GMP, Bioanalytical, Biopharmaceutical, Biologics., Cell Therapy, Gene Therapy, ATMP.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.