Job Reference: J5631087
Updated On: 07/03/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Head of QC to join an innovative Gene Therapy company based in London. As the Head of QC you will be responsible for the oversight and management the activities of GMP Quality Control Laboratories and associated infrastructure.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Head of QC will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Act as key liaison and subject matter expert to oversee any analytical technical transfer activities required to support requirements.
2. Manage all QC laboratories including, Environmental Monitoring/Microbiology, Bioanalytical (rtPCR, Flow Cytometry etc.), raw material, in-process and final product & sterility testing.
3. Work with QC personnel, QA, suppliers & service providers to develop and maintain GMP compliant QC Laboratories.
4. Manage & lead the QC team including recruitment, selection, motivation, training, appraisals and manage staff performance.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Head of QC we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science related discipline, such as Microbiology, Biology, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology.
2. Significant proven industry experience working in managerial roles within an aseptic biopharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with managing, leading, motivating teams, whilst training and acting as a role model for all staff associated with the GMP QC laboratories
Key Words: QC, Head of Quality Control, QC Manager, Microbiology, GMP, Bioanalytical, Biopharmaceutical, Biologics., Cell Therapy, Gene Therapy, ATMP.
Other jobs with similar skills
MS&T Analytical Specialist
Wrexham, Wrexham | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Analytical Specialist to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Cheshire area. As the Analytical Specialist you will be responsible for leading activities...Science
View & Apply
QC Lead - CAR T-Cells
Hertfordshire | Experience Dependant
An incredible opportunity for a QC Lead to join a rapidly expanding Cell Therapy company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the QC Lead you will be responsible for the build-out and oversight of a ne...Science
View & Apply