Senior Quality Manager - Biologics
We are currently looking for a Senior Quality Manager to join an expanding and exciting Therapeutics company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Sen... View Job
Site Quality Manager
We are currently supporting a fantastic opportunity for a Site Quality Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire are... View Job
Head of Regulatory Affairs
We are currently looking for a Head of Regulatory Affairs to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Head of Regulat... View Job
We are currently looking for a Head of Quality Assurance to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the South East of the UK. As the Head of Quality Assurance you will support our client's global quality operation, managing both a site based quality function and all third parties suppliers / vendors.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Head of Quality Assurance will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. To provide Quality oversight and leadership covering Quality Systems, Pharmaceutical Development, Batch Release, compliance and team management. In doing so you will support continuous improvement in all matters quality and be the key stakeholder to all regulatory authorities.
2. As the Head of Quality Assurance you will support our client's GMP audit program, self inspection processes, as well as all SOP management, change control and deviations practises.
3. This is a site based position however some travel will be required to third party suppliers and vendors to ensure compliance through the global network. This is not a large percentage of the role however to ensure such compliance is required with the relevant authorities, this will be a requirement of the role.
4. You will supports the commerical, marketing and business development functions of our client with regards to the handling of NPD project related activities, enquiries and will ma
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Head of Quality Assurance we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a science / life science discipline (i.e Chemistry / Pharmaceutical Science / Quality Management) with proven experience working in a GMP compliant Pharmaceutical company with a robust and global QMS.
2. Proven industry experience managing site quality compliance, as well as a global supplier network / vendor management, across the EU as well as broad experience across GxP will be expected.
3. It is expected you have experience managing a multi disciplinary quality team (large or small) and have interacted with both internal and external stakeholders across quality, technical, regulatory and commercial.
Key Words: Quality Director / Senior Quality Management / QMS / GMP / GxP / Vendor Management / Head of Quality Assurance / GMP / Quality Management System / Quality Leadership / Pharmaceutical
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.