Job Reference: J5635319
Updated On: 31/08/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Head of Quality to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Head of Quality Assurance, you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of world class, compliant quality systems.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the Head of Quality will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Provide operational direction and leadership to a large team of GMP Quality professionals, Documentation control, & Archivist staff.
2. Train, manage, and mentor QMS, GMP, & QA staff for the effective performance in PBL cGMP processes & compliance activities.
3. Lead and manage the QMS & Compliance teams to deliver compliant Quality systems, and develop a world-class QMS.
4. Manage the processes for the Quality Management Review Board, Change Control Review Board and Risk Management forums.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Head of Quality we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Proven industry experience in managing or leading quality assurance function within a pharmaceutical or biologics company.
2. Previous experience managing Quality systems (QMS) to GMP standards.
3. Previous experience working with regulatory bodies including MHRA and FDA.
Key Words: QMS | Quality systems | GMP | GXP | compliance | Quality lead | Quality manager | MHRA | FDA
Other jobs with similar skills
Merseyside | £85,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Quality Director to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Merseyside area. As the Quality Director you will be responsible for developing and driving the di...Science
View & Apply
Head of Quality Assurance (Qualified Person)
Cheshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Head of Quality Assurance (Qualified Person) to join a growing Pharmaceutical company based in the North West. As the Head of Quality Assurance (Qualified Person) you w...Science
View & Apply