Qualified Person We are currently looking for a Qualified Person to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the South East. As the Qualified Person you will ... View Job
Quality Officer We are currently looking for a Quality Officer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the South East. As the Quality Officer, you will be r... View Job
Qualified Person We are currently looking for a Qualified Person to join a leading, patient focussed, pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey area. As the Qualified... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) are retained to search for a Head of Quality Operations to join a specialty pharmaceutical company based in the Northern Home Counties area. As the Head of Quality Operations you will be responsible for
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Head of Quality Operations will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Provide leadership and direction to the Quality Operations (batch release), Quality Control (QC) and Microbiology teams.
2. Partner with manufacturing, packaging, product release and validation functions to provide quality (QA) oversight.
3. Review and approve change control, CAPAs, non-conformances and customer complaints.
4. Lead external relationships with international industry bodies (MHRA, FDA, EMA)
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Head of Quality Operations we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Degree educated, QP status is desirable but not essential.
2. Proven pharmaceutical industry experience. Biologics or Sterile product experience would be desirable.
3. Significant quality assurance (QA) leadership experience. Management of mid to large teams is essential.
Key Words: Head of Quality Operations, Quality Assurance Manager, QA Manager, Pharmaceutical.