Job Reference: J5631100
Updated On: 22/05/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewHyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) are retained to search for a Head of Quality Operations to join a specialty pharmaceutical company based in the Northern Home Counties area. As the Head of Quality Operations you will be responsible for
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Head of Quality Operations will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Provide leadership and direction to the Quality Operations (batch release), Quality Control (QC) and Microbiology teams.
2. Partner with manufacturing, packaging, product release and validation functions to provide quality (QA) oversight.
3. Review and approve change control, CAPAs, non-conformances and customer complaints.
4. Lead external relationships with international industry bodies (MHRA, FDA, EMA)
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Head of Quality Operations we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Degree educated, QP status is desirable but not essential.
2. Proven pharmaceutical industry experience. Biologics or Sterile product experience would be desirable.
3. Significant quality assurance (QA) leadership experience. Management of mid to large teams is essential.
Key Words: Head of Quality Operations, Quality Assurance Manager, QA Manager, Pharmaceutical.
Other jobs with similar skills
Dundee | Experience Dependant
Are you an experienced Quality professional looking to take your next step with an exciting CRO? We are currently looking for a Quality Manager to join a leading company based in the Dundee area. A...Science
View & Apply
QA Manager & RP
Oxfordshire, Oxfordshire | Experience Dependant
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Manager & RP to join a leading, global Pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire region. As the QA Manager & RP you will be responsible...Science
View & Apply