Quality Director Hype Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Quality Director to join a leading, award-winning pharmaceutical manufacturing company, that we... View Job
Senior Quality Specialist We are currently looking for a Senior Quality Specialist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the South East of the UK. As the Senior Qua... View Job
Qualified Person We are currently looking for a Qualified Person to join a leading, patient focussed, pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey area. As the Qualified... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are exclusively partnering with a privately owned pharmaceutical company based in the South East who are currently looking for a Head of Quality and QP. As the Head of Quality and QP you will drive and support the companies global quality operation, managing both site based quality functions, as well as all third party suppliers in batch manufacturing and testing, alongside facilitating customer audits and regulatory inspections.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Head of Quality and QP will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be required to source and manage third party suppliers and vendors, ensuring global compliance throughout the global network. This will require producing Quality and Technical agreements with third party suppliers, alongside managing audit programs and overall compliance against industry regulations.
2. As the Head of Quality and QP, you will provide Quality oversight and leadership, covering Quality Systems, Pharmaceutical Development, Batch release processes and Compliance. You will work closely with internal and external Key Stakeholders, advising on all Quality matters.
3. You will work closely with the Site Leadership Team, advising on departmental strategy development, objectives and goal setting and project prioritisation activities. You will work closely with the SLT and Regulatory authorities with the goal of obtaining Marketing Approvals.
4. You will manage QA activities to support meeting customer expectations and ensure excellent Quality relationships and delivery with customers, in support of their business.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Qualified Person we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will be an eligible Qualified Person, with a proven history of batch release procedures. The product range is growing within the business and it would therefore be beneficial if you had experience releasing various dosage forms. 2. As the Head of Quality and QP, you will have experience managing third party companies and suppliers. You will also have experience of working with, and managing, various suppliers across manufacturing, packaging and development.
3. You will have worked closely with internal and external stakeholders, across various business disciplines, including technical, regulatory and commercial. You will have the gravitas to lead a function, and will have a broad commercial awareness and business acumen.
Key Words: Quality Assurance | Qualified Person | QP | Quality Lead | External | Supplier | Vendor | GMP | MHRA | Release | MA | MAA | Marketing Authorisation
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.