Quality Director We are currently looking for a Quality Director to join a leading, award-winning pharmaceutical manufacturing company based in South Wales. As the Qua... View Job
QA Associate Documentation Controller Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Associate Documentation Controller to join a leading company based in the South Wales area.... View Job
Compliance/QA Manager Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Compliance/QA Manager to join a leading Biotechnology company based in the Surrey area. As the... View Job
We are currently looking for a Head of Quality to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the North West. As the Head of Quality you will be responsible for leading the Quality Assurance and Quality Control (QA & QC) operations.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Head of Quality will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will form a part of the site leadership team, and will be the voice of Quality. You will advise the business on any Quality updates and issues and will advise on business growth, from a Quality perspective. As the lead, you will also be expected to liaise directly with regulatory agencies.
2. You will ensure that the current Quality teams are running at efficient levels and that regulations are being adhered too. You will also champion the changes in regulations, ensuring that the business is adhering to current regulations, whilst also preparing for regulatory introductions.
3. As the Head of Quality, you will lead the development and maintenance of the site Quality Systems, and will ensure audit plans are in place.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Head of Quality we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Previous experience managing and leading Quality functions. It would be advantageous if you have previously managed QC and QA teams, within a pharmaceutical business.
2. You must have previous experience working closely with the MHRA. Any other regulatory agency experience would be desired.
Key Words: Head of Quality | Quality Director | Quality Assurance | Quality Control | QA Lead | QMS | MHRA | Pharmaceuticals | Leadership
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.