Qualified Person We are currently looking for a Qualified Person QP to join a leading company based in the North West. As the Qualified Person QP you will be responsib... View Job
Quality Operations QP We are currently looking for a Quality Operations QP to join a leading company based in the South East area. As the Quality Operations QP you will be ... View Job
Qualified Person We are currently looking for a Qualified Person (QP) to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the North West region. As the Qualified Person ... View Job
We are currently looking for a Head of Quality to join a pharmaceutical company based in the South East of the UK. As the Head of Quality you will be responsible for the overall quality for the site, ensuring all finished products comply with the relevant GxP regulations.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Head of Quality will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as following:
1. To set up and maintain a quality management system in compliance with current GMP requirements and provide clients with support for all aspects of GxP compliance for example auditing, validation, training.
2. You will be advising clients on all aspects of GxP, Manufacturing site audits (both API and finished dose form) and provide training / education as necessary to both in-house staff on aspects associated with GxP and provide support for clients undergoing Regulatory Inspections.
3. To ensure the business obtains and maintains the necessary licences to support its business needs, maintain an awareness of current legislation associated with GxP and regularly interact with the various EU Regulatory Agencies.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Head of Quality we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a science subject (e.g. biology, microbiology or chemistry). As well as have proven industry experience, broadly in Quality Assurance within the pharmaceutical industry.
2. A working knowledge, commercial understanding and practical experience with both RAL and clients' business needs with an understanding of the pharmaceutical market place, ideally in generics.
Key Words: QP / Qualified Person / Quality / GMP / Pharmaceuticals / MHRA / Microbiology / QA / Quality Assurance / QC / Head of Quality / GDP
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.