Job Reference: J5636527
Updated On: 15/06/2022
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewI’m currently looking for a Head of Quality to join a leading manufacturer and developer of products for the Pharmaceutical and Healthcare industries.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesKEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Head of Quality will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Manage the Quality Management System to ensure compliance in line with UK and EU pharmaceutical legislation to meet required standards.
2. Mentor the Quality team, including QA & QC functions, developing and coaching the team to ensure continuous improvement of compliance performance across the site, including leading and implementation of change within the Site Quality function.
3. Manage relationships with authorities, including the MHRA and BRC and work with the businesses customer base.
4. Drive and support the improvement of manufacturing processes through continuous improvement and high quality CAPA generation.
Role RequirementsROLE REQUIREMENTS:
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Head of Quality we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree within a Life Science discipline
2. Proven industry experience within the Pharmaceutical manufacturing sector, preferably of API’s.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience within a Quality leadership position.
Key Words: Head of Quality, Quality Manager, GMP, API, Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior QA Specialist
Berkshire, Berkshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Sr. QA Specialist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire areaScience
View & Apply
Heartfordshire | £28,000 - £32,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area.Science
View & Apply