J5630499CambridgeshirePharmaceutical Professional Services Permanent£90,000 to £95,000 per annum - Dependent on Experiencce Full Time14/11/2018Project Management Operations Operations – Business Improvement Operations – Process Improvement Professional Services - Supply Chain
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Supply Chain & Logistics Manager We are currently looking for a Supply Chain & Logistics Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical business based in the Cheshire area. As the Supply Ch... View Job
Supply Chain Co-ordinator We are currently looking for a Supply Chain Co-ordinator to join a leading gene therapy company based in Hertfordshire. As the Supply Chain Co-ordinat... View Job
Logistics and Procurement Manager An exciting opportunity for a Logistics and Procurement Manager to join a leading company based in the Hertfordshire area has become available. As the... View Job
We are currently looking for a Head of Supply Chain Excellence to join a leading company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Head of Supply Chain Excellence you will be responsible for identifying, initiating and delivering major transformational projects in pursuit of a world class performance for Europe & RoW (Excluding US) supply chain activities and utilise the expertise within the Supply Chain Excellence department, providing strategic direction and leadership.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Head of Supply Chain Excellence will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will work closely with the Technical Operations and leadership teams to understand vision, strategy and business operations. You will also lead strategic planning for Europe supply chain aligned to organisational objectives.
2. You will inspire and motivate the European Supply Chain team by ensuring vision, strategy and tactical plans are understood and contributed to by everyone.
3. As the Head of Supply Chain Excellence you will line manage a small team of Supply chain process experts as well as align the business expectations to stakeholder and sponsor expectations.
4. You will lead a small team of experts to ensure the organisation's supply chain business processes are optimised and operating to contemporary standards through reference to external best practice benchmarks. Global processes include Serialisation, S&OP, Order to Cash, master data management etc.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Head of Supply Chain Excellence we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Supply Chain or Business Management degree. Alternatively qualifications in Lean Six Sigma is acceptable.
2. Proven industry experience in supply chain improvements or transformational projects on a regional or global scale.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with project or programme management, strategy development and deployment and experience in leading culture change within operational teams.
Key Words: Head of Supply Chain | Excellence | Transformational | Process Improvement | Global Supply Chain | Leadership | Operational Excellence | Optimisation | Projects | S&OP | Serialisation | Order to Cash |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.