J3737CambridgeshirePharmaceutical Permanent£75,000 to £90,000 per annum - Excellent benefitsFull Time29/03/2017Chemistry – Process Chemistry
Product Technologist (NPD / EPD)
Project Management - Technical
Project Management – Outsourcing
Project Management – Technology Transfer
Project Management - NPI
Operations – Process Improvement
R&D – Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Commercial Products Project Manager
We are currently looking for a Commercial Products Project Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Belfast area. As the Commerci... View Job
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Project Manager you will... View Job
Project Manager - Biopharmaceutical
We are currently looking for a Project Manager - Biopharmaceuticals with experience working in the field of Biopharmaceutical Development to join a ra... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) are currently searching for a Head of Technical Services - Pharmaceutical to join a global pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Head of Technical Services - Pharmaceutical you will be responsible for
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Head of Technical Services - Pharmaceutical will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Responsible for commercialisation of products and process within a large network of manufacturing and contract manufacturing sites across the EMEA region.
2. Manage a small team of highly skills technical experts to provide support and guidance.
3. Ensure new products are technology transferred to suitable commercial manufacturing sites. Deliver end-to-end life cycle management of processes to hand over.
4. Support and add input to new product development across the EMEA region.
5. Build strong, sustainable relationships with the wider operations and research functions to enable successful delivery of all technical product requirements.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Head of Technical Services - Pharmaceutical we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Degree, Masters or PhD educated in science or engineering disciplines.